Friday, May 22, 2009

31 weeks.....whooo hooo

Whoohoo, I made it to 31 weeks! This is huge in baby/fetal development! I will be celebrating with a delicious omelet. Bronson has some good food here.

This may sound trivial, but me eating is essential to baby (and me) gaining weight. Spectrum's food was pretty good, and I managed to help baby gain a whole pound in less than 2 weeks, which is awesome! So if I want baby to put on another pound and a half in the next 3 weeks..momma needs to eat.

Everything is good, everything is stable, I get to kiss the IV pole gone in 6 hours, which may help me stop mooning the chick across the courtyard. I swear she has seen my butt a good 7 times. Her little chair faces my room. I was more than happy when she pulled her shades last night!

I get to meet Dr Austin today, who is the high-risk specialtist who will be my primary doctor. I will update more once I talk to him...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 31 weeks and hooray for getting rid of the IV!! That was the thing I hated the most while in the hospital. I'm so happy that everything for the time being is going well.

    ReplyDelete