Yep, I was leaking amniotic fluid, which means an automatic admission. So, my home time was short lived. Here is what the most updated info is:
- I will most likely be here for 3 weeks
- We are shooting for June 12th due date by c-section for baby, who will be 34 weeks and most likely able to breathe on his/her own by then and feed independently by then
- We had an ultrasound, AFI and biophysical today, which all are designed to determine health of baby.
Baby looks great...
- all organs are perfectly formed and working just like they are supposed to
- the lungs/diapragm are already practicing the breathing reflex, which is awesome, and possibly due to the bmz steriod shots (I got another one today and will get another tomorrow) bad thing is this messes with insulin absorption and sugar levels so I get to start that 5 day issue again.
- AFI showed almost 9cm of fluid...4 more than yesterday. It can be subjective based on how the baby is positioned, but a decent level
- Monitoring of baby went well
- Baby has gained about a pound in less than 2 weeks, which is awesome
- Baby is measuring closely to where it should be
So, not really fun to be in a hospital again, but it is a much more controlled environment than at home and that makes it safe and best for baby so I am fine being here. I can't wait to get rid of the IV, but that will be tomorrow at about 3pm...so until then I may be grumpy, but after that I will be just fine.









No comments:
Post a Comment