Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reassuring Hospital Information..small world/top ten

Chalk it up to making good relations with students, but in this case, I am sure glad I did. (this is a very small world) I had a student that I absolutely loved having in class. Not only was she mature and an excellent student, she also mentioned she worked here. Here at Spectrum, on the floor I am on....small world. I also know she is excelling in the nursing program at SMC, which I knew she would. So I am excited to see her friendly face next weekend. She gaurantees her Docs will still have me here by then. Also, she reassured that this hospital is ranked in the top 10 in the nation for maternal-fetal and neonatal medicine.

Another member on my maternal-fetal team is, I think the neice of one of instructors at SMC, Dr. Grabemeyer, neice of Harold, who I work with.

Little things like this make the 1hour+ drive away from home feel not so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment