Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trying a walk...got all three in now! (edit)

So today, not only have I been given the wheelchair privledges to go for a ride, they also wanted to send me for a walk to see what happens. They are looking for amniotic fluid leaking. I am supposed to walk around the floor about 3 times today. One down.

All that happened was that I was scared to walk fast, had a nervous physiological reaction (sweating and heart beating fast) so that is good.

I did notice while walking that my belly, although hard and tight feeling, is getting huge. Huge when you went from hardly being noticeably pregnant is good...

So I got my three walks around the unit done. The first was nerve wrecking, the second I did with company, and the third was almost at normal speed. I made it and all is well.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well! Keep up on your rest and we'll see you soon!

    Love,

    Ben, Jen & Gigi :)

    ReplyDelete