Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday's big plans

So it is Saturday here at the hospital...not much to do but grow a baby and watch the lifetime movie marathon. I know, sick and wrong, but the drama keeps it fresh...lol

I am doing the first thing well. Pumkin is a moving machine. Moving so much and getting so big, the movements are not always comfortable. The back rolls make my stomach look like there is an alien in there. The kicks are very forceful, despite what the 32 week update says "that baby will sleep most of the day and the movements will slow" I'm calling BS on this one. So I think this baby is getting big.

I am having a hard time eating. I get so full due to lack of room. Not to mention you don't burn many calories when you are laying in bed....all day and night long. But I force it down for Pumkin. I am trying to get in 1800 calories a day, which they recommend for growth of baby...but it is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment