- The heparin shots at spectrum have been replaced with these cool leg cuffs that massage your legs to keep the blood flowing. Stopped the bruise count from the shots at 14 and thank goodness I won't be spurting for blood sugar tests soon. It was disgusting this morning.
- The 2 new betamethazone shots are definitely playing games with the blood sugar again. I got my last one yesterday, they take about 5 days to get out of your system, so I am getting insulin again. But at least I know what to expect.
- The room here is nice...bright and airy. It has a courtyard and you can see other rooms across it....needless to say I spent the last two days worrying about mooning the chick across from me on my numerous bathroom trips.
- The IV has been ordered for 7 days....7 days of hell. The 24 hours was "bad information" that I got. Oh well, I am adding it to the overdramatic birth story that Pumkin will hear.
On the good side, baby is stable, moving well, great heartrates. I also got new flowers from my boys and my grama...beautiful star gazer lillies and yellow roses.
Hope you all are having a beautiful weekend. It looks like it is nice outside.









No comments:
Post a Comment