
No news appears to be good news. Everything continues to be going well. The monitoring sessions that happen in the morning and night both are going well. Always showing a strong heart rate and no contractions.
I pasted a pic on here so you can see what a fetal monitor log looks like. The top is what monitors the fetal heart rate, the bottom contractions. (This is not mine, but one I found on the net) Mine looks like this one on the top, but a flat line indicating no contractions on the bottom. The minute he/she feels the pressure of the monitor it is like wake up time.
The above doesn't show where the fetal movements are indicated. That is shown right in between the strips and it looks kinda like a lotto strip that has been filled in. So by the time the monitoring is done, the strip looks like little pumkin has been doing morse code, there are so many little ticks of movement.
I have another ultrasound on Wednesday, which will be the true test of how everything is going. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers.









No comments:
Post a Comment