Saturday, May 2, 2009

Registering...

No, I do not expect a shower.... BUT, I was at Babies R Us, oggling baby goodies, trying to remember what I actually will need new and price it out. I run into the most helpful, overly excited about babies guy that I have ever met. Guess it helps to be that way if you are working in a baby "superstore".

He tells the budget concious (aka cheap) Christi that even if no one buys anything off it, once the baby is born I can get a 10 or 15% off coupon to buy anything that is on it. Cha-ching. So excited about that.

I have been eyeing strollers, as it is the only big thing I think I will need. I have fantastic one that I love, but the problem is only one seat. Greyson is getting so big, but not quite big enough to walk independently, especially if I am going ga ga over new baby. So I found this cool one that I have been looking at that has a big boy seat in the back and a baby seat in the front. Perfect right? Well, BRU has the "deluxe" edition of this, which I now think I want. It is $20 more and can convert from a big boy seat to a baby seat, so I have 2 real seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment