My boys just left, which of course is kind of bittersweet. I say that because I love to see them, but I feel for Brian who is going crazy trying to keep an almost 3 year old calm and quiet in a 10x10 room...not that easy to do.
It does of course reaffirm my decision to hang here....it wasn't easy for me to not do anything. To sit and defer everything to Brian. We just always split the duties and this I couldn't do...
So although I am happy they came of course I feel a little guilty for not being able to help. I know Brian wouldn't want me to feel this, but I almost think it would be better if when he came he could always have someone to help out with Greyson, as he can be a handful.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment