Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going home....

Well, I am going home. We spoke to the doctor and he is happy with me being able to go home and basically do what I am doing here. Strict bedrest with bathroom privledges.

Here is what we found out in the tests today:

  1. Test for AF leaking was negative again
  2. AF level, although low, has remained constant

So, I will be going home with care from a specialist from Bronson until at least 34 weeks and then possibly resume treatment with my original OB. It really just depends on what happens on a week to week basis.

Treatment at home (or in Kzoo) will consist of:

  1. Twice weekly non-stress tests, which would have been the case with GD anyway, they monitor the heartbeat and movement of the baby and any contractions I might have
  2. Weekly ultrasounds to monitor AF to see if there is any reduction or change.

So wish us luck and keep up the prayers for Pumkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment