Saturday, May 9, 2009

Purple must be in...

My room is looking pretty cheery lately. I have been blessed to receive some eye candy of the non-opposite sex kind...yep flowers.

I am sure that the lone female on the card spear-headed the flowers from work, thank you to Lisa and of course all my fantastic colleauges, commonly known as "the hall" it is great to have a little peice of you here as I am supposed to be there enjoying our summer banter...

And of course the dynamic duo that never forgets a birthday, anniversary, or any kind of celebration, Sandy and Dick, all the way from Clemson, SC (that kinda sounded like Bob Barker) sent an unknowingly complementary arrangement (yep, they match, even though they are from multiple flower shops)

So thank you for brightening my view and spirits... it is kinda gloomy outside, drizzling...yucko. Glad I'm not someone foolish enough to be in GR for the "River Bank Run" doing anywhere from a 5-25K race. Is that what you get for being healthy? Rained on? If I could only see them trod by in the rain from my room...that, would be a way to boost my spirits for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment