Whoohoo the iv pole is GONE! I am now on oral antibiotics for awhile, but no fluids or iv drugs anymore.
Baby is doing well, morning monitoring went well. Good strong heartbeat and lots of movement, which kinda sucks, it hurts a little. There is no cushion for the pushing or kicking so I feel everything. Not complaining though. A happy baby is a moving baby.
Mom is doing good too. No more iv drugs as previously celebrated, lots of visitors and calls, flowers, and got to see both of my boys. My sweet Greyson brought me some lilacs from our house that are so yummy smelling, it doesn't even smell like a hospital in here! I also got to ditch the gown...yes in my own comfy clothes now!
I am still working on the blood sugar issue, but that is mostly due to the steriods they gave me to help Pumkin's lungs develop. Other than that all is well, baby, my spirits and everything else.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment