Let me preface this by saying, don't mess with a pregant lady....
So I showed up for my 10:40am dr appointment at 10:25, killed time outside until 10:30, as my dr, who I love, is always running a little late. I checked in at 10:30ish and preceeded to do my lab stuff (i.e. pee in cup). I sat back down in the waiting room. I read a magazine, then looked at the clock. 11:00am....
I continued to wait. The lady at the desk called to see how long it would be to get me back. I read a second magazine. My back starts hurting from sitting. 11:15...
During this time, the one person who was there when I got there AND the other 5 who came after me have all been seen and some have left. Couple that with a girl who just had her 20 week ultrasound at the office (where I wanted to and griped about in a previous post) has about 15, no joke, pictures. She is happily looking thru them, I remember the one alien baby shot that I got. I see a beautiful 3-d pic of her little girl...feel the tears welling up.
She calls back again, they can see me in a "few seconds". 11:30, still waiting. I ask to be rescheduled when I go up and they say she can take me back now, but I won't get seen until after 12:00pm.
This is when the hormonal meltdown occurs. I just wanted to know if there was any more info that the dr had about my sugar test results. The let me talk to a nurse, in tears, about my test. I of course got no more info than I did last time I talked to her. They ask me if I want to see another provider now. I am so fed up and crying at this point that I tell them "I just want to go home" when I know I have to go to work....
This would be my second official hormonal meltdown of the pregnancy!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment