Monday, May 11, 2009

Special Thank Yous

In general, of course, I want to thank everyone of their kindness that has been shown to me in the form of emails, cards, warm wishes and prayers; but those of you have had physically made the trek to come see me, I really want to thank you. I am in the best spirits I can be and it really is due to you and the fact that you keep me from going stir crazy.

The phone calls are amazing. They keep me happy and hopeful and mean so much. I love the emails and comments that show me you care about all of the updates that I do on the blog. The hospital has brought me in several that they print out on pretty paper and I am saving them all.

My room has to be the best decorated with flowers on the floor. Thanks for the beauty that takes my mind off being in a hospital room. In fact, I got a new gorgeous arrangement, that of course matches all of the others perfectly today from my department at work...thanks so much Academic Studies!

All of the little comforts that make the room bearable like magazines, books and handheld games are a lifesaver too. And a special thank you to Mom Y for bringing me some new clothes, yes, little things are such a nice thing. I am comfy in real clothes instead of a hospital gown!

You all mean so much to me and baby Pumkin, what a blessed world that he/she will enter!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! We miss you and are thinking of you contantly. If you stay there any longer, we will need to send new flowers to keep your room pretty. Love ya, Scott & Lisa

    ReplyDelete