Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's getting better....10 more days at the most

So today I met with "my" doctor, the doctor that gets test results right when talking to me, will be delivering the baby (because I am going to make it to 34 weeks and he is going to perform the c-section), and is the one that I was referred to due to his excellent reputation and patient skills.

It truly put my mind at ease. He has made appointments for me today to meet with a neonatologist from downstairs to further ease my mind about what baby will be like at 32.5, 33, and 34 weeks. So hopefully, he/she will come while Brian is visiting.

I will also be meeting with a dietician. I am having a heck of a time gaining weight. They are not concerned, because the "baby will get what it needs first" but I am and them are hoping that I will be gaining more so that the baby does as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment