Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 8 Updates

Gunner has left the NICU....he is now on the 3rd floor, step-down NICU or intermediate care nursery. He is doing well, but the feeding tube in his nose (in my opinion) sucks. It is to help him transfer to oral feeding, but he is getting really stuffed up and spitting up more with it in. His first day in clothes below...


Greyson came to see his baby today, although he told us he wanted a "sister" for his birthday...good luck with that kid. Two boys is all we want and can handle. Here is Greyson loving on his baby....

He is done with phototherapy for now...and in an open air crib, they will be monitoring if he can control his own temperature through the night. But here is a pic of him on the beach (aka bililiytes) it looks like I did some fun photoshopping, but this is just how the pic turned out.


I was finally able to load up the pics on my camera and I found the last belly pic that I took, ironically 2 days before my water broke, taken at 28.4 weeks.








No comments:

Post a Comment