Today was a much better day. He had phototherapy but I got to hold him for a few hours and we had the LC come in and she helped put him to breast and he likes that much more than pacis or bottle nipples. So I am much better today...
They are also hoping to get rid of the IV. They are increasing his feeds 3cc's each feeding till they hit a max of 40cc's which is about 1 1/2 ounces. He is doing great. He took 32 with no aspirations. So hopefully, when I get there tomorrow, he won't have the IV in his head any more.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I'm so glad today was a little better and you were able to hold him a little today. That was always some of the hardest times for me when they were under the lights and we couldn't. Hang in there your little guy is doing so well.
ReplyDelete