Thursday, November 12, 2009

Giving Thanks...Day 2


Today, I am thankful for my sweet first born boy. He has been a joy since he was born three years ago. He was my first and he taught me what being a Mommy feels like and it is still my favorite job.

He like Gunner was small when he was born. He also was angelic. He never cried unless he really really needed something. Even in the middle of the night, he would stir and grunt, but never cry. He was such an easy baby I was sure that if we had a second, it would be a handful.

He is three, so he can be quite the handful, but he is a wonderful and smart little boy. I am amazed when I watch him grow and become the little person he is.

Of course, being an only child for three years doesn't lend to taking a back seat to a new baby well. But honestly, he only shows his "jealousy" by being louder or making sure you know he is still there. He loves his little brother and I am so enjoying them becoming friends.

Here are some of the amazing things he can do or has done:


1) He potty trained himself while I was in the hospital this summer, all the while he was shuffling from house to house so Daddy could take care of me.

2) He can count to ten

3) He recognizes shapes and colors

4) His memory is excellent (better than mine at times)

He is definitely a special boy, today, I give thanks for Greyson Luke Young, my first born son.

No comments:

Post a Comment