
Today, I give thanks for everyone who has put up with my incessant germ warfare. My weapons of choice being lysol, bleach, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes of all kinds.
For the most part, these are people know what I am battling, so they do it easily and willingly, but there are some people who don't know why I am so crazy about germs (one was my husband till recently, who I have now converted into my cultlike germ killing bandwagon). I think he now appreciates my anal cleaning techniques and vitamin pushing as he (with an obviously lower immune system than I) has not gotten sick this season yet (knock on wood)...
But to those who unquestionably wash hands till dry and cracked, stay away if sick, sequester children and force hand washing on them, when around my preemie, I thank you.
So, today, I give thanks for those who have not thought me crazy (or didn't let me know you did) and went along with my war on germs.









No comments:
Post a Comment