Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend excitement..

Well, I have spent the weekend thinking of names, baby shop surfing and doing all of the domestic borings I normally do.

I, just like last time, can easily think of boy names. I actually think it is more pressure to name a girl. I feel like their name has to be "cute" Why is that? Just reinforcing the societial push of cute is important with girls..ugh. Oh well, whatever it is, I still feel like zero progress has been made in the girl name department.

Due to the mommy intuition that it's a girl, I almost feel slightly panicked. No, not that I can't handle it, but that I won't have what I need, when logically, I know I won't need anything for at least a good few weeks. I have lots of nuetral stuff that is newborn and a July baby will be mostly in cotton sleepers and onsies. Must be some inborn maternal nesting craze thing that makes me feel I must be prepared, and yet, I still have 25 weeks to go....

I will not get into domestic boredom...it is not blog worthy. However, when I let the dogs out this morning, I noticed it was not as cold...maybe a trip to the property for snow stomping is in order, that should take some of the mundaneness out of my Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment