Friday, February 6, 2009

All quiet on the baby front

Not much to report. Movement is getting stronger, but still very sporadic...so you have to be awake and still to know it is going on. But I am anxiously awaiting the real deal.

I am dying in classes....I have no breath control, I remember this with Greyson. I sound like I am so out of shape that I can't talk without getting out of breath. Yet, I always take the stairs at work to get a little bit of a work out, and completely runout of breath!

I am well into the 2nd tri and I can feel it now...I feel great. I managed 3 nights of uninterrupted sleep this week. That was amazing...consequently they all occurred on a night after I exercised..hmm, see a connection there? I need to be exercising, which also has halted the weight gain train that I was a permenant passenger on.

Making progress on baby names, not that we will share them, but making progress. Why you ask? Well, we learned quickly that if you like a name and are truly considering it for your child, it you share it and get negative feedback, it ruins the name. However, if you say "this is our baby ____, fill in the blank" everyone is so taken with the baby, the name is secondary.

My excitement for the day includes walking at the mall with Greyson and checking out the deals at Children's Place...the only time it would be beneficial to know if the little one coming in July is a little boy or girl. We may also hit McD's..he loves to play there, although the only thing on the enitre menu he can have is a hamburger and apple dippers (without the dipper part) everything else has milk in it...including frech fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment