Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Sunday Ramblings...

It is a warm and sunny Sunday afternoon and Greyson is winding down for a nap...I can hear his little angelic voice upstairs counting the toys that he smuggled upstairs. A load of laundry which produced a fresh, snuggly clean green blankie for Greyson is already done, the bathroom is freshly cleaned and spotless, and this allows me the privildge of indulging in guilty mommy pleasures...choosing a chick flick to listen to/watch, catch up on email and blog away...



I received an email that made me google the presence of orbs, as babies and children have an energy all of their own that seems to attract everyone and everything. I found this quite interesting and touching.



Melba from about.com has this to say on orbs:


"I have noticed that orbs seem to cluster around them, as if sharing their energy with them in some unknown way. They also seem to stay close to pregnant women. Perhaps they are relatives who have passed over and have returned to communicate with the encapsulated soul."


How beautiful is that? I can think of many special people in our lives that surely are celebrating the new life that will soon be joining us.

No comments:

Post a Comment