Sunday, February 8, 2009

Name grumblings

So I was so happy I thought I had made progress on a baby name for a girl. I still have one that I like, but so unsure that it is "the name". I had to eliminate one that I liked becuase it could and most likely would be shortened down to the name of one of Brian's exes. Not that he has that many, but I can really see how he would not want his little girl (should this baby be a girl) being associated with a bad memory. I know dang well there are some boy names I would avoid like the plague for the same reason.

So I am thinking of trying to post a baby name poll for ideas. Now you cannot be hurt or offended if for some reason we should not select the name you suggest, because we are very serious about this naming thing. A name is sooooo important! But I would love to hear suggestions, it may be something that makes us thing of "the name". We also would love the name to have some signifigance, either meaning or family. Who knows...I know we are picky!

No comments:

Post a Comment