So Sunday when I said all was quiet on the baby front....I must have jinxed myself. Because then I had my first irrational hormonal crying spell followed by my first bout of m/s (or possible stomach virus..Brian has one, but I feel better, he is in bed)
Suggestion to Pregos: Do not try to be supernanny when you are pregnant.
Greyson has been thru some big changes this month. He now has a big boy bed and he has been forced to give up the pacifier ("babies"). So Sunday, as I am trying to induldge in my guilty mommy pleasures aforementioned, I get the task of putting him back in bed more times than I can count on my two hands. I didn't have the patience for it and was already choked up by chick flicks and baby blogging, so finally I just laid down with him, both of us crying, he was out and I was done crying in 5 minutes, thanks to mommy comfort and the forbidden "babies" that I resorted to.
This morning was a violent illness that seemed to come and go quickly, spurred by smells and a normal gag that I have while brushing my teeth. So I am thinking it was my first real bout of m/s, well after I thought it was done.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment