Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Appointment Update

Ok, so Dr. J really named Peanut for us. Today, she called the baby "pumpkin"....I like it. I know that I said we may try out sweet potato, but it is kinda a mouthful...So it may very well be pumpkin the rest of the pregnancy.

Let's try it....

So I had my third appointment today and everything looks great.
  • I only gained 2 pounds, which is exactly what I am supposed to gain, which I celebrated by eating a delicious tuna sub from Jimmy Johns!!
  • My blood pressure is perfect, 122/66.
  • I am measuring just right for where I am in the pregnancy...baby is growing just right.
  • Pumpkin's heartbeat was good and strong at 150 bpm

So the next time I go, I will be seeing pumpkin, not just hearing him/her. How exciting!

I have pics to post, I just need to find my usb hookup cable...so you can decide looking pregnant or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment