We ordered some fantastic ground beef from a little store in Shipshewana called Yoder's Meat and Cheese which is a really cool little store with amazing quality ground beef (it cooks like sirloin and has amazing flavor) so we had to stop at the Das Essenhaus for lunch....where I worked myself into a food induced drunken stooper.
It was soooo good. Not that this place isn't fantastic if you are not prego, but I find that all of my senses including taste and smell are heightened during pregnancy, so it was even better than I remembered. And literally carbtastic. Although I would have to say the mashed potatoes and gravy mixed with the roast beef were the tops.
The funny thing was, I said to Brian, that I was surprised I hadn't popped out that much, this being baby 2, I expected to show a lot faster, and I really didn't think that I had. (I know, post a pic!!!!) I said you know, I think I could still hide it...He nicely said, "no sweetie, you are pregnant, there is no hiding it now" I had to laugh!
On the good note, if you saw in the weekly update, it mentioned a weight gain range, that I can proudly say I am within, near the top, but within!!! So that must be why I didn't get the "slow it down speech" at my 15 week appointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment