Well, despite this little one being very uncooperative during the ultrasound, it was still amazing to see the little pumkin in there. Unfortunately, the techs don't really tell you anything. They are not supposed to. So next Friday, I will hear from Dr. J that all is well.
The little one spent the entire ultrasound with his/her hand over it's face. The tech was trying to get a picture and instead of the 5 we left with of Greyson, which were 5x7's (profile, face, waving, feet, etc.) we got 1 3x4 that really doesn't look like much.
It was really hard to see much. I could tell that the , spine looked good, other than that I couldn't tell much. She also showed us the gender, but didn't tell us, and didn't confirm our guesses. Again, it was hard to tell anything. Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed with whole thing. We didn't get our normal tech, had to drive to the hospital instead of our comfortable clinic, and then the baby just wasn't into being photographed...
Oh well, 19 more weeks and we will have a little one to love...
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment