Try rationalizing with a 2 1/2 year old why a pregnant butt of 23 1/2 weeks cannot feasibly fit on a ride on toy suited for a toddler...good morning fun! Yes, Greyson wants me to "race" him on a ride on toy of his choice, all which didn't really fit me when I wasn't pregnant, but with this newly acquired figure, it sure as heck isn't going to fit me now!
Pumkin on the other hand has become increasing noticeably active. Sure he/she has been moving like crazy for awhile now, but now I can feel it in a noticeably regular pattern. Favorite times of activity are at about 8pm at night and then again when I lay down to go to sleep. If Greyson wakes up in the middle of the night or I get out of bed to hit the restroom, then I lay back down I also feel an active baby. Pumkin must be disturbed by this too. I just love feeling it. The real kicks, not the tickly movements. Brian hasn't tried to feel it yet, but he isn't really patient enough to feel it yet.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment