Friday, March 20, 2009

Dr Appt....22 weeks

Had my 22 week appointment today. Found out that baby pumkin is perfect, so despite the disappointing ultrasound, he/she is perfect. "No fetal abnormalities indicated" is a beautiful sentence.

On another good note, blood draw one for fifth's disease....negative. Yes, I have to do another, hence the name blood draw one, but that will be in another 2 weeks, so although not completely out of the woods, getting closer.

Of course, it wouldn't be possible to time it so that I could do the nasty glucola screen at the same time, instead, I get to be a human pin cushion...yee ha. Oh well, what mommy's do for their babies...we all know it.

Heart beat was right at 150 today. My weight, blood pressure and everything looks great. All is well and good on the baby front! In fact baby is moving like crazy lately. Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment