Well, with Greyson, I had planned to keep a journal each day or week to document his term in the womb. That was a great intention, but never came to fruition. This will be my last preganancy so I would like to remember it, so that is why I am doing this.
On November 17th, We fight for Preemies! Write your blog now!
Gunner's Story
Made it to 33.2 weeks on strict hospital bedrest after pPROM at 28 weeks. Mom to strong 33 weeker! Our little man is living up to his name..Gunner = little fighter!
Little Gunner, 1 week at 4 lbs 2oz and 3 months and near 12 lbs!
This blog began as the pregnant ramblings of a second time mommy who was so concerned about baby names, finding out if it is a girl (when I know we aren't finding out), deciding VBAC or repeat c-section...the list really got already out of control when my water broke prematurely at 28.5 weeks. So what started as a way to memorialize my last pregnancy quickly became a venting spot for a crazed mommy-to-be (again...) as well as a sounding board for a bed-resting, emotional wreck. It then shifted to an NICU update and now is a celebration of our little man!
Strangers still think I don't look pregnant...guess they just think I am fat. When do you think it became noticeable?
Look at the belly pics, any gender predictions based on the way I'm carrying pumkin?
No comments:
Post a Comment