
So what is happening? So, not that anything exciting is happening, but I am "out of the woods" in terms of most's description of miscarriage risk. I am officially going to be 13 weeks during the course of this week. (this is the 8 week frog/blob pic)
I am getting fat, yep that's how us short girls most often carry a baby. I would say my biggest problem is lack of exercise. I need to get off my butt and exercise. I am hoping that being back to classes and having access to the fitness center will help with that. I did enroll in a baby and me water class, that is cool and more work than it feels like when you are in the water.
I had my first OB appointment, saw baby blob (or frog as Greyson calls it...so it may very well be affectionately called baby frog or tadpole...who knows!) and saw the heart rate. She didn't tell us the rate, so I can't tell you who will be anxiously guessing the gender what the rate was. Greyson's was roughly 150ish each time we went.
I know this sounds crazy, but I am already starting to feel the beginnings of movement. I have felt lots of flutters and now I am starting to feel what feels like it would if you took your knuckle and twisted it a little into your belly, really lightly.
So my plan for the week is to enjoy being prego, tell the rest of the people at work, and have fun at my water class...and get on the treadmill.
I am getting fat, yep that's how us short girls most often carry a baby. I would say my biggest problem is lack of exercise. I need to get off my butt and exercise. I am hoping that being back to classes and having access to the fitness center will help with that. I did enroll in a baby and me water class, that is cool and more work than it feels like when you are in the water.
I had my first OB appointment, saw baby blob (or frog as Greyson calls it...so it may very well be affectionately called baby frog or tadpole...who knows!) and saw the heart rate. She didn't tell us the rate, so I can't tell you who will be anxiously guessing the gender what the rate was. Greyson's was roughly 150ish each time we went.
I know this sounds crazy, but I am already starting to feel the beginnings of movement. I have felt lots of flutters and now I am starting to feel what feels like it would if you took your knuckle and twisted it a little into your belly, really lightly.
So my plan for the week is to enjoy being prego, tell the rest of the people at work, and have fun at my water class...and get on the treadmill.









No comments:
Post a Comment