Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am shocked...

That the boy vote is now in the lead. Maybe that is because my vote, based on gut mother's intuition only, is that Baby Young is a girl (so is Brian's)...I just feel different, not that any pregnancy is the same. Some things are the same, like:
  1. I gained a ton (too much) in the 1st trimester, more than recommended (damn holidays)..
  2. Morning sickness started at the same time as Greyson
  3. Movement started about the same time as with Greyson

But there are some differences too:

  1. Morning sickness wasn't as bad as with Greyson
  2. I am much more tired than I was with Greyson (but maybe that is because I have a 2 1/2 year old running around!)
  3. I just started the nightly trips to the bathroom, which started very early on with Greyson

So when I saw the early lead on "girl" it made sense to me, but now I wonder....hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment