Back to the original thought..why is it that I have to call and question each and every bill that isn't covered? Do they not pay people to do this? I'm not getting paid and I could use the money..
I look at the history of my blogging and I see that I had a lot more time when Gunner was in the hospital and now that he is sleeping or playing more, I am more able to find time...but I am predicting that very soon I will be MIA again unless the stars align and it is quiet time all over the house at the same time. Gunner is getting to be quite the mover and shaker..
Have I mentioned that November is Prematurity Awareness Month yet?? lol, I know silly question...I know the answer to that!









He is adorable and that toy looks like so much fun. I need to look into something that's a little more interactive for E & E.
ReplyDeleteGotta love this hand-me-down from big brother..it was a garage sale purchase by Great Grama!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the extra advice about the shots. We are fighting it so hopefully it will work out I'm so angry, we were already told we were approved and then yesterday a totally different story. We have outside people come in two watch them a couple of times a week, so I don't know if that counts since they don't leave our home.
ReplyDelete