UPDATE!!!
As you guys know, Gunner July Sparkler, due to the fact that my "Junebug" came early...too early, but everything is fantastic now.
Gunner was born on June 5th at 4lb .6oz and 17.25in. On July 13th he was discharged from the NICU. He is doing AMAZING!! He biggest issue was learning to eat, be able to not be too tired to make it thru a feeding, and wake up long enough to do it. I was so worried about him at the hospital because the nurses have several babies to care for. I have one and I knew I would be on it and waking him up if he didn't wake himself.
At home, this is not an issue. He wakes up every 2 1/2 hours and eats like a champ. We had his first pedi appt yesterday to get him all logged in as a new patient and do an assessment. They said he is great. At a 1 1/2 weeks till his due date he is very close to breaking into the newborn 5 weeks percentiles. He weighed in at 6lb 6oz and 19in long yesterday.
I know a lot of you followed my blog and thought happy thoughts and said prayers...THANK YOU...it obviously worked!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









yay! I'm so happy he's home. Hope these first days at home are going smoothly.
ReplyDelete