Today, my baby is 8 weeks old! Two months and only supposed to be one. I will always have the hardest time answering the question "how old is he?"
I will be weighing and measuring him later along with pics, so I will update later on that.
I was so excited, but I think Greyson was moreso, when I came home last night and saw the new stroller on the deck all assembled ready for walking! Brian put together our double stroller and it was ready for me to take the boys for a walk last night. Greyson saw it as we pulled in and he said "there's my stroller" I had to take him for a walk in it last night even though Gunner didn't go with us...he was having some high quality cuddle time with his Daddy.
Speaking of his Daddy, I have to say I am in total awe of Brian. He always says that he is nervous or tentative about the baby, but he is amazing when it comes to Greyson. He plays nonstop, goofs around with him making the most mundane things fun, and gets up with him every morning as I have been staying up late and getting up in the middle of the night with Gunner. We are a great team, which I always knew, but this makes it so much more clear. Thank God for great Daddys!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment