I got an email announcing that Gunner has made it to 33 weeks of age. I don not usually pay any attention to those because he never measures up as those are for full term babies.....but, that is how far he was gestationally. 33 weeks. Now, he is 33 weeks on the outside. So 33 weeks in, 33 weeks out.
I thought that I might celebrate with some pics...
Gunner has started solids...here is him enjoying carrots...

Gunner got a belated Christmas gift...yes he is adorable...but look at that tongue. :)

This is my litle boy looking so much like his daddy's baby pics...minus the eyes. Those are mine, even though I wanted him to have Daddy's eyes, since Greyson has mine!
He's so adorable! I love the tongue picture. Sorry that the shot makes for a cranky baby I'm surprised they don't break it up into two smaller shots for him. (And yes both babies are still in size 2 diapers).
ReplyDeletewren's face looks just like that after eating! he's so cute!
ReplyDeletemy in laws have that same bouncy seat at their house. she doesn't fill it up nearly that much.. he must be huge! :)