Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fat baby tries cereal...

Gunner had his 6 month well baby check up on Tuesday as I mentioned and he is officially a fatty fatso. My original plan was to try some solids at 6 months adjusted age, which is about 8 months adjusted. This would be in the beginning of January.

On second thought, I thought it might be best to do it while I was off on Christmas break so he could get used to it in some kind of routine before I went back to work. Greyson started around 5 1/2 months and it took him a bit to get adjusted. Gunner on the other hand...well his only problem was that I was not shoveling it in his mouth fast enough. So, fatty fatso will probably be getting even more fat soon. :) I will post video of this soon. In it, you can see he is handling this like a chamP!

No comments:

Post a Comment