Friday, September 18, 2009

15 weeks, nearly 4 months

I am more and more in awe of this baby on a daily basis. Yes, he is actually 15 weeks, almost 4 months, but he really should be only 8 or 2 months...but still, he is cooing, following, reaching for toys, all things I remember Greyson doing at this same time frame.

I have been going hog wild buying baby clothes lately...stuff for the fall and winter. He wore preemie stuff for a bit, still fits some NB, but today, the outfit I was sure was a winter outfit in 0-3 fits him perfectly. Where is my tiny baby going? He is just so perfect.

I weighed him today on a "normal person" scale that only will give you a .0 to .9 reading after the pounds and he was 11.8 lbs with an empty tummy and diaper. This means he is 3 times his birthweight of only 4 lbs.

Of course, I still get told he looks small, but he is huge in my eyes...and our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment