Friday, April 24, 2009

27 weeks and counting...

So I had another dr appt today, so I thought I would update you all on the goings ons of little Pumkin.

First of all, I am not so sure he/she is that little. The karate chops that I am getting to in internals tell me this baby is the equivilent of Mia Hamm (girl soccer player) or David Beckham (boy soccer player)...yep, I am getting plain assualted. So vigorously that Brian was successfully able to feel baby wake up and kick someone (me) and it knocked his had off the belly. Yep, I felt it jump.

The appointment today went well. Here's the scoop:
  • I am gaining exactly what I am supposed to (about 1/2 - 1 lb each week).
  • My blood pressure is great 118/66, which means nothing to me, but they say it's good!
  • My test for 5th's disease came back completely negative, which means Pumkin has no exposure or effects of that.
  • Pumkin's heartrate was 154 today...a level Greyson's never was that high
  • I have to get sugar tested next week...we'll see what happens with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment